1. This website was created to provide information and services to visitors. Its use is governed by these terms and conditions, which visitors must read carefully and comply with. In any case, the visitor’s stay on the pages of this website as well as the use of any information provided through these pages implies unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Minor visitors / users of the Network have access to the services of the Network only with the consent of their parents or guardians. The user guarantees that he has the legal age or the legal possibility or, otherwise, the permission from his parents or guardians to access our website, while guaranteeing the truth and authenticity of the information he provides, while he is also obliged to update the information. In case the above conditions do not exist, please do not continue using the website.
3. These terms and conditions are subject to change in the future without notice. However, this page will always list the current terms and conditions for using this website.
4. This site is used as is, without the possibility of modifications or other interventions by uncertified visitors.
5. This website may refer you through “links”, hyperlinks or banner ads to other websites, the providers of which have full (civil and criminal) responsibility for the security, legality and validity of the content of the websites and their services. These related websites are not under the control of Sonnberg Expo and therefore the company is not responsible for the content of any such website or link contained in a related website, or any changes or updates to such websites. The company provides these links on its website only for the convenience of users, while their use is not mandatory and in addition the fact that they are included on this website does not imply that the company approves or accepts their content.
6. Except for specific third party rights (copyrights, etc.), all content contained on this site (indicative: trademarks, insignia, photographs, texts and all files in general) is the intellectual property of the owners and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law, with the exceptions expressly stated. Therefore, none of the above expressly cited or otherwise constituted as part of the website www.sonnberg-expo.com may be transferred to third parties with or without consideration, copied, reproduced, modified, republished, transmitted or distributed in any way or means, without the written consent of the legal representatives of Sonnberg Expo.
7. Visitors accept and agree that they will make legal and appropriate use of this website, with reservation, inter alia, to the legislation on the transmission of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union and third countries. Therefore, visitors expressly and not restrictively agree that they will not use this site for:
9. The above terms and conditions of use as well as any amendments thereto are governed by Greek law. The substantive courts of Athens are competent for any dispute that may arise from this contract.